View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2010, 06:05 PM   #35
Sword-Saint

Wow. Ouch.

Alright nevermind. Sick of debating this with you guys. I guess text is hard to get-across motivation and meaning, so I'll take it with a grain of salt. But yikes.

If THIS is the 'welcoming community' my friends told me about, man. Must be looking in the wrong place.

Thanks to those of you that offered info and ideas. I really do appreciate it.

If nothing else, talking with you folks has shown me some places to look for information and such. I've definitely learned about what (apparent) lolitas look for in their fashion.
From now on I guess I'm just going to make what folks I know like and want, and sell to them. And if someone else looks and it and likes it, good for them. And if they get it and hate it... well, tough luck. Guess I'll just be REALLY careful about how I label stuff I make.
And one last thing at Ajisa: You know, I really don't give a crap whether people think I'm mislabeling my clothes as long as there's just one person out there that likes them and wears them. I ALREADY SAID that I do NOT care about the money. If it wasn't for the ridiculously costly fabrics, I wouldn't charge anything. I just want to make cool stuff for people! But apparently that's not good enough for your guys, so... yeah. Nevermind.
lol, I think the one thing I've learned best from this string of criticism is that a good number of you don't seem to be any different then Prada or Gucci fans. Label yourselves whatever you want, trying to uphold the fashion as some sort of deific apogee to reach is what it is. Let's not sugarcoat it.

Thanks for what I'm sure were, at least at first, good intentions. From some of you. Won't be posting here again.