View Single Post
Unread 11-24-2010, 01:29 AM   #1844
Charubi
Queen of Indecision

Name of Commissioner: HelloCosplay.com

Website/C.com gallery: HelloCosplay.com

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Organization XIII Coat from Kingdom Hearts series (Large zipper version)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Here

Timeline (how long your order took to process): I ordered the coat on November 17, 2010. My payment went through on November 20, 2010, and the coat arrived at my house on November 22, 2010. So five days. xD I was thoroughly impressed.

Pros: The coat is exactly what I wanted; actually even better than I anticipated. I thought it might be lighter due to flimsier fabric or something but it's actually quite heavy and holds its shape well. Despite that it's been pretty comfortable to wear so far (have only worn it for two photo sessions in my bedroom, for about ten to twenty minutes each) and is fully lined. It also photographs well; seems to be a nice mix between blindingly shiny and completely matte. The pockets are also functional, which will be excellent for carrying con stuff with me, and the hood fits pretty well and isn't too fussy to deal with in getting up and down. The shipping was also incredibly fast, as stated above, though I suspect I may have just lucked out with that one. xD; The hardware (included with the coat) seems pretty sturdy, and hangs well on the coat.

Cons: I've found a few loose threads on the inside, but that's pretty easily fixed. It's also a bit shorter than I expected it to be, but it actually makes it easier to move and such so I'm not too disappointed in that. The shipping was also a bit expensive ($20.00), but since I received it in only 5 days I'm really not complaining.

Comments: All in all I absolutely love this coat; I am so happy I decided to order it. The prices were reasonable for the quality, shipping was incredibly fast, and I've only found one or two loose threads in it. If I ever need another piece of a costume similar to this, Hello Cosplay will definitely be one of my first choices to search. 8D

Final Grade: A+

For Sale
Long Green Wig ~ Wine Red Braid
Charubi is offline   Reply With Quote