View Single Post
Unread 11-28-2010, 10:19 PM   #99
SecretSoliloquy
can'tfindlinktodeletepro

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticfreefall View Post
An argument is just another term for presenting facts, and try looking up ad hominem attack (in reference to do with the "you are" bit). That's the name for a debate strategy, it's nothing to do with warfare or me thinking that you're tossing rocks. And many your arguments are fallacious. A lot of the points you're trying to make just simply aren't based in fact.

I frequent these forums from time to time, though I mostly stick around for newbies on LF.org currently since they tend to be worse off. I loled when I dropped in to read the first wanky part of this thread, and then commented when I saw you making some statements that weren't jiving hoping to give you a different point of view. In any case, being that you're not a lolita jumping into a lolita forum, I'd say that jumping in on a conversation shouldn't be that big of a logical upset.

I think you're getting into the assumption that everyone is trying to verbally jump you, which isn't the case. As a few of the other girls who know me well can say, this is just how I type. I'm a short and concise kind of person.
I didn't ask you what 'ad hominem attack' means. I already know. And I am not debating anything with anyone. I am stating my personal opinions.

I don't think anyone is trying to 'verbally jump' me. I think several of you are being overly defensive when I haven't directly attacked any of you.