View Single Post
Unread 12-29-2010, 06:11 PM   #1869
acostory
Draw!

Name of Commissioner: Cosmonde
Website/C.com gallery: http://stores.ebay.com/Cos-Monde
Character commissioned and series/video game: Italy from Hetalia: Axis Powers (Costume + wig)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item
: Will be posted later
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Ordered the 19th, paid for on the 20th, shipped on the 28th, and deliviered the 29th (I paid extra for express shipping)
Describe your Experience: The seller has a very good comprehension of the English language and was able to answer all of my questions fully. Originally, I was going to order another costume, then changed my mind to this one and another one. After getting the price quote, I changed my order to just this costume, with the deadline date to be January 7th.

It arrived today, and I am absolutely stunned at how amazing it is! The material is stiff, yet breathable, and warm enough to accommodate for both winter and summer events. The belt and tie are both of good quality, and the wig is just to die for!

Pros: Good material, high quality costume, discount for ordering wig+costume together, soft and perfect coloured wig, extras including figurines, New Year's extras, coupon, a wig cap, a small flag, and a plastic tomato

Cons: The material around the buttons for the jacket are stiff and hard to close, the pockets aren't the jacket aren't actually pockets, and the sleeves are veeery poofy.

Final Grade: A-
acostory is offline   Reply With Quote