Thread: Life goals?
View Single Post
Unread 01-01-2011, 07:50 PM   #36
Lithium Flower
Handphones

There has been so...so much that's happened to me since my parents divorce and moving around over the past couple years that I am finding it hard to try and imagine something 5 years down the road. Like I've come to a point where I have to try and take each day at a time and get by that right now, there's just no time for 5 years from now.

So my short term goals are to get a car and move the hell OUT. I am 21 and I don't think I can take much more of where I am right now living with my mother, grandmother, and creepy unstable uncle. All my friends (and boyfriend) like 30 minutes away from me anyway, and there's no apartments in my area that aren't old and run down from the 70's. I've gotten a job at a clothing store for a short time, hired for their remodeling phase and every dime I get I am socking away to get the hell outta this house and closer to my friends and on my own.

I swear I am going to hang myself with a short rope any day now.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote