Thread: Breakfast.
View Single Post
Unread 01-11-2011, 02:38 PM   #58
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora88 View Post
I think you'd like Austin. Tex-Mex as far as the eye can see. And Deep South cuisine (conveniently made vegetarian or vegan, if you so choose.)
I'll find you a recipe for Migas, if you'd like. No one should miss out.

But today I just had scrambled eggs, toast, and tea. Could it get more bland than that?

EDIT: Omg. The Orange-Scented French Toast at The Flying Biscuit sounds AMAZING.
Thank you! Like I said, I've seen recipes, but I'm not sure how authentic they are and, as a result, how good they actually taste. You know, like how a Taco Bell taco is not actually a taco.

I think I'd probably like Austin, too. Incidentally, I also had toast, tea and scrambled egg (whites) for breakfast. It's boring, but filling, easy to make, and moderately healthy.

All this food talk is making me think I should start a cooking thread. SO I WILL. SELF-DETERMINATION.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote