Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism: 45 minutes
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred: Approx 28 minutes

Food
Breakfast: Pita pizza with chicken breast, milk
Lunch: Rotini Primavera with balsamic vinagrette, feta, and chicken breast
Snack: Chex
Dinner: Chicken breast with hot sauce, vegetarian baked beans, green beans
Snack: Strawberry smoothie, milk

So, I enjoyed Shred-it With Weights so much that I went back to Target and picked up two more Jillian Michaels dvds.

The 30 Day Shred mercifully allows you to choose from three levels. Level one is no joke, but I think I might be moving on to level two sometime next week. We'll see. All in all, I had a moderate workout on level one, not too tough, but after doing taekwondo for so long, that is to be expected.

Banish Fat Boost Metabolism was BRUTAL. From start to finish, it seriously is no joke, and that is a good thing. This one lets you choose to either to do the whole 40 (she lies-it's 45) minute workout, or you can pick and choose circuits from a menu.

All in all, I'd say that was 20 dollars well spent. Now I have something to do at home on the days that it snows to much for me to get to the campus gym. It was either spend some cash, bore myself to death on the treadmill, or dig out my mom's old tae bo tapes. Ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavens_Night View Post
Been doing 3 sets of crunches every night to get my tummy in shape for my Casey Lynch costume. I'm getting there!
Crunches are everybody's friend. ^_^ How soon is your convention?