View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2011, 01:12 PM   #1892
Purfect*Rave
Bitchie~★♥

Name of Commissioner: Cosmonde
Website/C.com gallery: http://stores.ebay.com/Cos-Monde (However, they're down until after the Chinese New Year)
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji (Full costume)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: <-- Over in my gallery, the costume with an icon.
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Ordered about Dec. 26th, Recieved today (Jan. 19th)
Pros: The costume is stunningly beautiful! I still can't believe it's mine. I'm not used to having such a high quality costume, so I'm guarding it with my life. How they got the jacket to stay the way it does is a mystery to me, but it looks perfect! (Also, I ordered during their new-year's event, and I looove the bag with the accesories, the glitter-shedding ribbon, and my new lil' Will and Ciel figures! ^w^)
Cons: The only cons I can find is a couple of little things about the sizing. The sleeves of the shirt and jacket are too big, and the jacket is a bit big and wide. But it isn't enough to be unwearable.
Comments: I looooooove this seller. xD It came MUCH earlier than expected (by a couple of weeks), I'm glad! ^_^ The ring came in a pretty little case, and all of the packaging of the costume itself is resealable (This saved my life, since I actually didn't open it at my home.) Everything is absolutely amazing, I'm definetly going to commission them again, and I'd recommend them immediately! [Just to inform you, though, their costumes are pricier than most. Not by terribly much, however.] ( I wish the coupon saved a little more, though....x3;; )
Final Grade: A+!
Fanfiction.net~

List of 'Considerings': Minato from Persona 3, Near/L/Light from Death Note, Kadaj from FF:AC, Grell from Kuroshitsuji
Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji, Dance Party version (100% DONE)
'Veneziano' N. Italy - Hetalia: Axis Powers (0% DONE [Wig ordered])
Alois Trancy - Kuroshitsuji II, Default version (10% DONE)
Conventions - Momocon '11, AAD Spring + Fall, AWA 2011

Last edited by Purfect*Rave : 01-20-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Purfect*Rave is offline   Reply With Quote