View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2011, 02:15 PM   #1893
Itchy Noodld

Name of Commissioner Cosplay Fu
Website/C.com gallery www.****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****.com
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Cosplay Reinsworth Dress and Wig --->
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item http://www.****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****.com/product/Sha...Pandora+Hearts and http://www.****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****.com/product/Sha...Pandora+Hearts
Timeline (how long your order took to process) Not very good with time, but about 8 to 9 weeks.
Pros: The dress looks exactly like picture. So did the wig. The dress fit comfortably except I can't raise the arms but that's alright. Also, the wig keeps falling off because it's a clip on, but that's not their fault.
Cons: Here we go. I specifically told them I needed the cosplay about 3 months prior. I didn't want to rush order because it's 4 months. I mean, that's a lot of time, and more than enough to make a dress. They said that it would take about a couple weeks to month. So, being the patient person I was I waited. About a month later I emailed them again. They said they were not done. I wait another month. Emailed them again. Waited another month. Emailed them AGAIN and told them I needed it immediately. They said alright. The time of the con came to. I never got my cosplay. I was so angry because I gave them more than enough time. When I got home my mother had told me I had received my items. Opening the package and taking out the dress it was looking pretty good. Then, it hit me. All the bows on the dress (sides, front, and back) were attached to the dress with safety pins. Dear god. Apparently, it also came with sleeves that were also not attached the dress. After trying it on to make sure it fit, one of those scrunched up parts of the dress snapped and now there's a tiny string hanging from the dress. The wig was pretty good overall. Nothing really wrong with it except the hairs are coming undone in the top of the head.
Comments I do NOT suggest ordering from this seller. Although they did make what I asked but it ended up not exactly what i asked for. I am now forced to wear the dress at the next con which isn't for another couple months. If you would like to order from this seller I suggest you're an extremely patient person, order MANY months before your con, and now exactly what you're looking for.
Final Grade: D-
Itchy Noodld is offline   Reply With Quote