View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2011, 09:06 PM   #1895
Kildread
I can fix it!

Name of Commissioner Starry Eyed Wig Design
Website/C.com gallery http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/s...t/5051/cat/500
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Itou Kaiji (Wig) ---> 1, 2, 3, 4

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item
Front
Side

Timeline (how long your order took to process) Around 2 months or so.
Pros:
-Everything.
Cons:
-None whatsoever.
Comments
It was pretty simple commission, contacted her when her shop was announced as closed, but was still able to reserve a spot as soon as she opened up commissions again. The wig was ordered, the measurements were sent over. It was planned for delivery during the month of January, which is exactly when I got it.

She sent over some progress pictures before shipping the wig and I got it in exactly how it was in the pictures, it fits my head very well --- with the hairstyle matching Kaiji's very well, it's to be confirmed how well it holds to natural use, but having tried it on for about 30 minutes, I have to say I don' texpect anything strange to happen to it.

Communication was outstanding --- she was quick to reply to any queries I might have and also provided some tips on how to maintain the wig on my request.

Would definitively recommend her to anyone who wants to get their wigs done by a pro --- and I'm also expecting another wig from her with a custom color.

EDIT: Shipping included a wig head, which is the one in the shot. Makes it much easier to preserve and store the wig itself since it doesn't come in a ziploc bad like my first one ^_^'

Final Grade: A+

Last edited by Kildread : 01-20-2011 at 09:53 PM.
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote