View Single Post
Unread 01-21-2011, 09:11 PM   #1896
KittyKUNTagious

Name of Commissioner: Emily Putscher.
Website/C.com gallery: majesticlunacy on deviantart AND coscom.
Character commissioned and series/video game: Chibiterasu from Okamiden, original fan art from DA. Full outfit, except for wig and shoes.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: No pics yet, as I just got the costume.
Timeline: Asked for a quote on December 20th, sent my payment on January 5th, costume was sent on January 19th, received costume on January 21st!

Emily is a wonderful commissioner. Really sweet and professional. She replies quickly and keeps me updated on progress! I also got progress pics after the costume was done without having to ask~ I wasnt expecting her to be able to finish my cosplay so quickly either, and I wasnt able to pay with paypal, so she allowed me to choose a different payment. Item arrived quickly, safe, and well packaged! The costume came out exactly like I asked, as I did some minor changes to an original pic of the character. There were two minor things on the costume that I didnt like, but it didnt effect (?) the costume greatly. Even though I turned it down, since it was only an opinion of what I didnt like on the costume, not a defect (?) of it, Emily offered to fix it if I sent it back. Overall, I would recommend her and commission from her again.

Final grade; A+
KittyKUNTagious is offline   Reply With Quote