View Single Post
Unread 01-26-2011, 03:42 AM   #2
kiratsukai
culture shocked

Product Reviewed: RoyalJade (sold unlabelled by 3rd parties)
Purchased From: Fujitatsu
Items ordered: Fujitatsu Original Wig - Carmen (55A)
Links to picture(s) of your items recieved: coming

Timeline (how long your order took to process): About 1 week. Shipping was within Japan.

Experience: I needed a wig to go with a budget Battler costume I was ordering on sale to go with a friend's costume. It was only 1,999 yen and I had heard good things about the site and its wigs from friends in the local cosplaying community. I ordered it along with the costume and a prop.

The wig arrived without incident packed in a wig net with tissue paper fill inside a plastic storage bag protected by a cardboard insert.

Pros: It's a great wig for the price! It's smooth, not too shiny, thick, it has better coverage on the cap than standard Zephyrs in spite of those costing a third again more. The color is perfect for Battler and the wig looks nicer in person than it does on the site. It fits reasonably well and is comfortable.

Cons: The colors and styles are quite limited. The hairline is heavily backcombed for the illusion of more thickness. Bangs are a bit thin and short, somewhat limiting styling and cut options.

Final Comments: Amazing product for the price. It looks like a much more expensive wig than it is. I like it Would buy this brand again.

Final Grade: 9

LAYERS Tutorial Translations: here, Blog: here
~ Cosplayer's Archive #67148 ~ Cure #224396 ~ My Marketplace Page ~

Last edited by kiratsukai : 01-26-2011 at 03:48 AM.
kiratsukai is offline   Reply With Quote