View Single Post
Unread 01-26-2011, 06:36 PM   #41
korokuXneo

I love animals SO much so I love you for making this thread. I have had pets my entire life, so I'm going to list the pets that are most recent.

This is Shelby the Shetland Sheepdog, who was my everything and my favorite doggy ever. She had been sick and very overweight her whole life (though she was always a happy puppy) and she eventually died last year about 2 months before her 11th birthday. I love Shelties a lot, so maybe one day I'll adopt another, but not the same color scheme as Shelbs.

This is Lola, who will be 9 in July. My mom's friend rescued her from the back of a truck when she was about 4 weeks old, and we think she's mixed with something undomesticated. She's NUTS and she's tiny (even though she wasn't the runt of the litter). Very cute and playful though. She has cute pink paws.

These are my four fish. The two Red Wag Platy are May and Johnny (Johnny is the only male in the tank and sexually harasses May all the time), and the Dalmation Mollies are Jam and A.B.A. Named after guilty gear characters. Probably getting a Beta soon.

I also have a dove named Abby and a Green Singing Finch named Sydney, but they're too shy to have pictures taken.

Gahhh, links aren't coming up... let me fix this...
Lili - Tekken 6
Alisa - Tekken 6 *new!*
Gumi (Camellia Version) - Vocaloid *new!*
Valentine - Skullgirls *new!*
Adiane - Gurren Lagann *new!*

Possible 2013 Conventions
Swampcon | Momocon | Freecon | Animazement | Otakon (maybe) |Anime Weekend Atlanta

Last edited by korokuXneo : 01-26-2011 at 06:48 PM.
korokuXneo is offline   Reply With Quote