View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2011, 07:35 PM   #1898
Axelai
I'm Awesome

Merchant Review: lhjun2010

Name of Merchant: lhjun2010
Item purchased (please include quantity): 313 New Long Pink Cosplay Party Wavy Wig
Links to picture(s) of your received item: None yet, but when i do post them, check my gallery for Darry in Gurren Lagann
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Bought December 25th, shipped December 28th, and arrived January 5th.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.

Pros: Fast shipping

Cons: Crap wig

Clarification: The wig was a low price, so i guess this is my own fault. But when i got the wig... the bangs wouldn't quite lay anywhere but in my face, no matter how many times i swept them aside. And the wig fibers are extremely shiny... not to mention how thin it is, you can see my hair beneath it unless i wear my skintone wig cap.

It was just... not a good wig. At all. Only thing going for it is how soft it is, and the curls staying in.

Final Grade: C

EDIT: Well, it also came with a really nice wig cap. A black fishnet one. Problem is, if i used it, you could see it beneath the wig. So i had to use my other one. But the wig cap is came with is what i use for every other wig, since its a nice one!

~Cure deviantART Tumblr Fan Page~

Vote for me at the Otaku House costume contest!!

Last edited by Axelai : 01-28-2011 at 10:55 AM.
Axelai is offline   Reply With Quote