View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2011, 07:14 AM   #33
Ion
Lyrical gangster

@RikuGurl - nearly all cosmetic lenses sold today are soft lenses, so you would be getting soft lenses from that site. As a note, scleras, RGPs, and other specialized lenses are pretty much the only types that are hard lenses.

I have not purchased from that company in a few years but on the left hand side toward the bottom of the menu there is a dropdown list where you can choose your currency and the products show up in USD or Euro on the pages and in the basket as well.

I do not remember if it lets you go through the entire checkout process while still showing the amount in USD but it is not a problem. Either Paypal or your credit card company will automatically do a currency conversion for you. Slight caveat, your credit card might throw in a minimal fee for a "foreign transaction" though whereas Paypal just converts the rate and takes that much out of your funds. If you want to use your credit card, you might call your company and ask if they charge foreign transaction fees.

CURRENT PROJECTS
Astrid - How to Train Your Dragon 2 | Elsa - Frozen (coronation gown) | Tiki - Dragon's Crown | Toothiana - Rise of the Guardians | Legolas - Lord of the Rings | Baroness - G.I. Joe
Ion is offline   Reply With Quote