View Single Post
Unread 02-04-2011, 06:07 PM   #206
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi View Post
I have been expanding my tea collection lately. I just made myself some jasmine green tea, and ordered a tin of ginger peach green tea online. Somehow I don't have oolong tea yet so I'm gonna hafta remedy that soon.
Is there a place you particularly like to get tea from? I'm always on the lookout for new tea vendors.

I'm not a big fan of green tea in general, because I'm a lame-o tea drinker and I like things that aren't too bitter, and I also like blends I can drink with milk and honey. My all-time favorite is Zhena's Gypsy Tea Earl Greater Grey.

When we got married, I got a fancy wine tower thinking we'd be hosting dinners and parties fairly regularly (HA). Now the partitions that are meant to hold bottles hold my boxes of tea, instead, which I think is a much better arrangement.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote