View Single Post
Unread 02-05-2011, 09:19 PM   #1909
Silhac
Finally found this option

Name of Commissioner: Cosplaymandy

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.photobucket.com/cosplaymandy

Character commissioned and series/video game: Cardcaptor Sakura - Episode 35 dress (full costume)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: None yet, will add once they are taken

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Approximately less than a month

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.

Pros: Oh the things I could say for the process. First of all, I was under the impression that I'd be seeing this costume arrive an entire month later than when I received it (that being today). She works so fast, and although she's overseas studying, she answered my massive flood of questions I had no later than the day that I asked. She didn't get fustrated with me despite my initial issues with having a budget squeeze requiring me to ask her opinion of multiple different outfits that I had in mind.

Now, as for the costume, I have no complaints about it either. The entire thing fit me perfectly, and she had well-concealed zippers put in place for easy access and removal of the layers (so well concealed that I didn't find one of them until I was taking it off). The material she used was so nice feeling, so it felt practically like a normal piece of everyday clothing for me.

Finally, and in my opinion this is where she did really well at: This costume was worn by a guy. I know some commissioners have issues designing good crossplay outfits for others due to not being used to making particular items in a different measurement style, but she nailed it perfectly. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Cons: None of which were caused by her. The only con I can think of is due to myself being such a slight pain to deal with at first. I have to thank her for dealing with my problems I ran into mid-commission xD

Final Score: A+
Silhac is offline   Reply With Quote