Thread: Fan Plus Friend
View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2011, 02:45 AM   #83
fasttimestoday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Their front page states their sizing runs small, so I ordered my Alice dress one size bigger than I normally would. I DID NOT get custom sizing, but chose the American size 12 (dress)where as I've run anywhere from a 6 to a 10 in American clothing sizes. It fits me wonderfully.

THIS is the dress I ordered. It came with the apron and bow. HERE is a good size view.

There's a slightly off spot on the skirt where the threads are different, and the dress was not lined and the inside collar has about 3 inches of fabric on the inside. The edges are sewn nicely and all so I am not sure if that's suppose to be that way or if it's something strange.

It took a little over 2 weeks to finish and I might have rushed them a little since I needed it by the first week of June and ordered the first day in July ^__^' heeeehhh...

Overall I'd given them an A/B+ for not only do I LOVE the dress, and did it stand up to three days in a row of a hot and crowded convention but they also overnight shipped it at NO cost to me.

I was told 3-5 days and it took barely 24 hours and arrived in an "Express Pac" mailer.

If I had the time I would have done custom sizing and requested the dress to be lined. But none of the little issues are anything major to me.

Also, the petticoat I used with my dress is NOT from them! I was a stupidhead and forgot to order the optional petticoat and bloomers offered with their Alice dress @__@' so I had to rush order a petti from amazon.com.
Loves it! It looks very flattering on you basically perfect. You're so good at cosplaying it.
fasttimestoday is offline   Reply With Quote