View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2011, 08:09 AM   #1920
CrazySunshine

Name of Commissioner: CosplayMandy
Website/C.com gallery: http://photobucket.com/cosplaymandy
Character commissioned and series/video game: The jacket, pants, and belts of Beelzemon from Digimon Tamers
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: pic here
Timeline: Sent my first email on December 27th, recieved the cosplay Febuary 12th.
Comments: I did some research before choosing a commissioner for this cosplay. It was for my boyfriend, so we looked around together. When I found Mandy, I sent my boyfriend her gallery right away and we agreed to get a quote. Within a month of my first email, the cosplay was done. She was sending me pictures of the finished product before I could ask how it was coming along. I imagine the process would have been even quicker, had it not been for my delay in sending payments. Her communication was excellent, sometimes we exchanged emails 3-4 times a night. It took about two weeks for the package to come from China (which anyone who did their research wouldn't have an issue with since she goes to school there). Everything fit perfectly when it got here, except the sleeves were a little on the short side, due to the shoulders not being broad enough (this was my fault though, I had trouble measuring shoulder width). When I let her know the cosplay came and the minor issue I had, she was very apologetic for the slow delivery (which really wasn't an issue, the con isn't until mid-April) and the length issue. Then she gave me advice on where I may inexpensively get it altered. Mandy was wonderful to work with, from beginning to end. She maintained a professional position while still speaking casually and personally. I would recommend her to anyone and will be going back to her with any commissioned needs.
Final Grade: A

Last edited by CrazySunshine : 02-18-2011 at 09:59 AM.
CrazySunshine is offline   Reply With Quote