View Single Post
Unread 02-27-2011, 01:04 PM   #1939
Stephishness

Name of Commissioner:Cameo Armstrong/ Persephone Nu, Formerly MidnightCognito, as far as I can tell.
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Entire costume of Gale/Wizard from Harvest Moon: Animal Parade.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Never got the thing.
Timeline (how long your order took to process): It took a while just to get things going. Measurements took even longer, because she had to lead us through them. Contracts for it and everything were made for this commission. She later told us that should would not be able to finish it in time because she got pregnant and had doctor appointments and such to go to. As far as I know, sewing when you are just barely preggers shouldn't be that hard, but I let it go. She asked when my next con was so she could get it to me then, and I messaged her saying I wanted it asap because I wanted it and I wasn't going to wait. I never got an answer back.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.: This girl seems very nice. don't be deceived, the contracts and forms and such are just to cover the fact you will probably never get your costume. The large amounts of measuring she makes you do is probably a cover for that also. If I get my costume, I will likely tell what went on, but that doesn't look like it'll happen.
Final Grade:F---------- (x100) D:
Stephishness is offline   Reply With Quote