View Single Post
Unread 03-01-2011, 09:59 AM   #66
Bodici22
is a crazy person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raev View Post
Could anyone help me with this descision? youknowit.com is on the list of non-FDA approved places, but the brand of contacts I'd be purchasing is not. Does that mean the brand is being counterfieted (is that a word?) and it'd be a bad idea to buy them or does it mean that just some of the brands on that website are bad for you?
If I had to guess, it means that some of the brands on the website are not FDA approved, which really only matters if 1) you're super concerned about your eyes, 2) You're super concerned about obeying the law and 3) you live in the US.
If you can, I'd ask them for pictures of the packaging and compare it to the packaging of the brand that you know that you'd be buying. Make sure the the logos are the same and such.

Also you can add me on twitter! Unless you have something better to do with your time than read about the insanity of my life.
Bodici22 is offline   Reply With Quote