View Single Post
Unread 03-01-2011, 10:19 AM   #2952
DarkFujin
Lang Zhi says...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNIT0918 View Post

I do. Whenever we get people who want to trade in PS1 or original Xbox games, we direct them to Toys 'n Joys, which is pretty much our biggest import shop.
I have a game specialty store, which sells every type of console and the games. Their stuff can be a bit pricey, but they thoroughly test and refurbish everything so I'm willing to spend the extra money knowing that I'm getting a quality product. I trust these guys a lot when it comes to games.

I also have a music store that has about 5 or 6 locations in my area, but it's one of those things that's only in my area. All of their stores have a quadrant dedicated to games. They take any game or console, but they don't have a method of testing the games unless they happen to have that console, so sometimes they sell broken games. Their prices are sometimes really cheap, but sometimes they do weird things like sell older current-gen games (like Gears of War) for $60. Other times, they'll have multiple copies of the same product but each one will be a different price.

Then of course there's Gamestop, and there's, like, a billion of those around here. All the employees are cool though.
DarkFujin is offline   Reply With Quote