View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2011, 01:35 PM   #1950
doxiequeen1

Name of Commissioner: 2010fancygift (ebay)

Website/C.com gallery:[ http://shop.ebay.com/2010fancygift/m.html

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Just the purse.

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Photo shown in add, Received item

Timeline (how long your order took to process): I won the auction on February 21st, paid through paypal that same night, and it arrived today, March 3rd. (10 days earlier then it estimated!)

Pros: The closure is metal, not plastic! It's really sturdy and well sewn, all the sequins are sewn on with invisible thread so it looks REALLY good. The bow is really thick and firm, it's not going to flatten or anything like that, which I really like. Their aren't any loose threads. It looks identical to the picture, colors, design, size, everything.

Cons: The lining is ugly XD But I knew that from the start. It is high quality lining (a very nice cotton) but it's an ugly floral print. The bow is hot glued on, but the glue is barley visible and really sturdy, so at least the bow won't be coming off...It's not really a problem, I just wish it was sewed. Not that for $4 I can complain XD

Comments: They emailed me saying customs was going through problems and shipping might be slowed, but if I had a dead line they would upgrade my shipping. I thought this was really nice of them, but my deadline is still 6 weeks away so I declined their kind offer XD They also didn't send me a tracking number :| So it just showed up..but it's a $4 item so I wasn't going to be anal about tracking it, but tracking numbers are always nice.

But in the end the item is GORGEOUS, identical to pictures, really sturdy, and all for an amazingly cheap price. I plan to order a bunch more of their clutches sometime soon, they are just so cute!

Final Grade: A+

Last edited by doxiequeen1 : 03-03-2011 at 11:07 PM.
doxiequeen1 is offline   Reply With Quote