View Single Post
Unread 03-16-2011, 04:09 PM   #50
supergeekgirl
Kawa Kon Chair

@ten_again - Love your pictures! The poses remind me of real photographs from the time.

I talked at length to women at two museums today to get the last bits of information I need for my uniforms. It's been something terrible to track down the underwear info, but I've finally found the right source - the Women's Army Museum in Fort Lee, Virginia.
All of these people getting offended on here should just calm down now. The people at both museums (including the curator of one) seemed quite excited that I would make a WAC uniform to wear at conventions, and they were happy to help. To be honest, I think they're glad that someone cares enough about history to want to make accurate uniforms down to the lining, spacing of the buttons, underwear, etc.
Kawa Kon: Into Darkness in 2014!
supergeekgirl is offline   Reply With Quote