View Single Post
Unread 03-17-2011, 12:22 PM   #54
supergeekgirl
Kawa Kon Chair

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten_again View Post
I'm sure they have them, but don't know how soon I can get a hold of one of them. We usually all meet up at the end of the month.

And by the way I am glad you asked the museum about the underwear, because if I started asking my friends about that I would get a few weird looks, at the least...
Unfortunately, they say that I'd have to take a trip to the museum (several states away) to photograph the pieces if I want pictures of the underwear now. *sigh* I have to figure out how to get ahold of pictures of those now. I can't find them in any uniform books or on any uniform websites. Well, just the slip and panties but not the girdle and bra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten_again View Post
By the way, I also noticed you're going to be doing Madonna from Express yourself soon. Excellent! So will that be the green dress, the black business suit or the chain?
It's the suit. I'm on the last part of it now - the monocle. I also need to do a black bustier for it because I don't think a regular black bra will cut it. This is my year of cosplaying only blondes, I guess. Madonna, the Joy, Helga Sinclair. Badass blondes at that.
Kawa Kon: Into Darkness in 2014!
supergeekgirl is offline   Reply With Quote