Thread: Military?
View Single Post
Unread 03-19-2011, 02:16 AM   #13
Emiko87

My dad was in the marines in the 80's (during peacetime) and I snitched one of his old fatigue shirts (the camo button-front ones with 4 pockets) and wear it as a jacket. A couple of people have actually complimented me on it lol. I'd like to get a pair of combat boots because they look really awesome, plus I tend to be fairly hard on my footwear so I want some tough shoes I can wear all over, but I haven't found any yet (I don't like to order things off the internet, so I've got to find a military surplus store if I want a pair and I haven't had the time to look for one.)

To Alliekitten: Regardless of whether you consider our soldiers "bright" or not, and regardless of your opinion of the country in general, it is not appropriate to respond to criticism of your fashion choices by insulting their career choice, inasmuch as they've voluntarily put themselves in a job where they put their own lives and safety on the line to defend yours.

Last edited by Emiko87 : 03-19-2011 at 02:28 AM.
Emiko87 is offline   Reply With Quote