View Single Post
Unread 04-01-2011, 05:22 AM   #1997
kiratsukai
culture shocked

Name of Merchant: Cos Cute
Items purchased: Edward Elric costume from Fullmetal Alchemist.
Links to picture(s) of your items recieved: Here
Timeline (how long your order took to process): 5 days from order to delivery (I ordered an "in stock" item, most costumes must be special-ordered and take 1-2 months).

I needed an Edward costume for an upcoming group and couldn't wait for a custom without playing chicken with my deadline. Coscute happened to have an acceptable costume in-stock. Bingo!

Pros: Extremely complete costume (undershirt, shirt, pants, 2 piece belt, coat, gloves) with no obvious shortcuts taken. All pieces are well-made, materials show a refeshing amount of variety (the undershirt is stretch cotton, the belt is in convincing faux leather and the jacket is lined in satin while all of the main pieces are polyester with vinyl/enamel trim).

Symbols are clearly printed with no irregularities or errors. The fit is impeccable.

The collar looked higher in the display photo than it actual is IRL and I worried a bit about it. As it turns out, there was nothing to worry about. It looks great.

Cons: None.

Final Comments: 100% satisfied. Cos-cute is great. I got lucky on no-wait... but the costume isn't a rush-job in the least ^^

Final Grade: A+

LAYERS Tutorial Translations: here, Blog: here
~ Cosplayer's Archive #67148 ~ Cure #224396 ~ My Marketplace Page ~

Last edited by kiratsukai : 04-01-2011 at 05:25 AM.
kiratsukai is offline   Reply With Quote