View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2011, 12:31 PM   #2008
songbirdblues
let's sing to the sky

Name of Merchant Arda Wigs
Website http://arda-wigs.com/
Item purchased (please include quantity) Bought 3 wigs: Hansel, Jett, Long Clip Ponytail

Links to picture(s) of your received item Hansel Jett Long Clip Ponytail
Here's the Jett wig after it was styled and trimmed for a Kurosaki Ichigo wig: LINK

Timeline (how long your order took to process) Ordered on March 9th, wigs were sent on the 14th, and received them on the 21st. So within 1-2 weeks.

Describe your Experience.
Pros
- The wigs are really nice and thick. It's easy and smooth to comb through. I was excited to start styling the wigs!

- Customer service is great. I originally bought a Magnum Long(black) wig as well, only to be told that it was out of stock. The information was given to me immediately and the appropriate amount of money was refunded back to me This might explain why there was a short delay on the wig shipping, but I'm just glad I was notified quickly on this!

Cons Very minor, but the smaller wefts/shorter length fibers are a bit coarse, but not so much that it bothers me.

Comments. Great wigs AND great service. I've heard so many good things about Arda Wigs so I thought I'd give them a try and it's true---they don't disappoint me! Definitely recommend them to anyone and will buy from them again

Final Grade: A+
songbirdblues is offline   Reply With Quote