View Single Post
Unread 04-13-2011, 11:27 PM   #2012
Kawaii Pocky
I a shower, not a grower!

Name of Commissioner: Epic Cosplay/Cosworx

Website/C.com gallery: epiccosplay.com

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): It was just a base wig for Misa Amane from Death Note.

Timeline (how long your order took to process): I think about 4 days all together. My bf ordered it April 8th and it just arrived today on the 15th. I think it was sent out Sat as he ordered Fri night. So it's about 3 or 4 days. Very fast.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: No cons at all other then being a bit pricey, I think just a little over 40 dollars with shipping. Funny thing was epic cosplay was cheaper then the cosplay.com store even if only by a few bucks and they're the same wigs. Cosworx brand ones any way.

I messaged them too, asking how long it takes to ship them out and then how many days it takes to get to me. They replied within 2 days.

All in all the Cosworx specialty wigs are very nice, so soft and very realistic looking. Worth the extra money especially if you have the money to spare for a nice wig.

And I don't think it matters where you buy them , epic cosplay or the cosplay.com store. I only bought from epic cosplay because I had a bad experience with the cosplay.com store, mostly when they had Japanese wigs it got stuck in customs for a few weeks. Nothing to do with the quality of the wig.

Also, the wigs are a bit thin, so if your going to style one be prepaired to add wefts. I just put pig tails in mine and you could see the wig skin thing really bad, but I figured out how to style it with out exposing the wig skin.

Final Grade: A +
Planned Cosplays 2013:
C.C. - Code Geass (100%)
Akihiko Sanada - Persona 3 (100%)
Lolita - (100%)
Yukiko Alt Color - Persona 3/Persona 4 Arena (planned)
Catherine - Catherine (planned)
Sebastian - Black Butler (planned)
Shiro Lolita - (planned)
Kawaii Pocky is offline   Reply With Quote