View Single Post
Unread 04-16-2011, 11:08 AM   #2014
Sorata2002
Local Dragonslayer

Name of Commissioner Lotahk
Website/C.com gallery http://stores.ebay.com/Lotahk-Cospla...id=p4340.l2568
Character commissioned and series/video game Garlock Simon, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann; Entire cosplay except Boots and Wig
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item My coscom profile has pictures, more to come when I am done editing them though.
Timeline First - Payment 2/11/11 Received Cosplay 3/3/11 Second (Jacket Only) Info needed to replace jacket received 3/23/11 Received 4/16/11
Describe your Experience. I spoke with Lotahk through emails roughly a week before I payed for the cosplay. He really communicated well. I also asked him to change the color of the Haramaki from blue to black. (on the pictures on ebay he has the pants and Haramaki as the same color)

After wearing it though once at Zenkaikon, the jacket ripped around the underarms and the back shoulders. This was mainly due to the stances Simon does. Pointing to the heavens and the arms crossed. I contacted him after the convention and he replaced the entire jacket for free. I just received it yesterday (4/15/11) and tried the same posses and nothing. The jacket seems stronger this time and he understood and took into consideration the issues that made it rip. He didn't even have me pay a cent to replace the jacket, nor did he ask for the old jacket back.

Final Grade: A-
Even though their was an issue with the first jacket and it didn't hold up well to one day at a con, I felt that the entire experience was very well handled and resolved. I will update after I get to wear the new jacket at Otakon, but I don't think their will be any issues.

Anime USA '11
Katsucon '12
Otakon '12

Thank you ANImakeup for making my Dragon Force Natsu come alive for Otakon! http://web.me.com/queentoast/animakeupfx/Welcome.html
Sorata2002 is offline   Reply With Quote