The Teenage Cosplay 2011 and Teenage Big Day Out 2011 returns!
TEENAGE BIG DAY OUT 2011 - TEENAGE COSPLAY 2011
BY : Teenage Magazine
DATE : September 2011
TIME : 11am till 10pm <= TO BE CONFIRMED!!!
LOCATION : Suntec Exhibition Halls? <= TO BE CONFIRMED!!!
WEBSITE : Teenage Big Day Out
TWITTER : TeenageMagazine
FACEBOOK : The Official Teenage Magazine
MORE INFOS : Teenage Cosplay 2011
Capture the essence of your favourite manga/anime/movie character and transform yourself into a whole new being! Gather fellow cosplay enthusiasts and bring your passion for fantasy to life! If you can dress up like your favourite character and resemble the role closely, you might win awesome prizes! Be a part of the largest congregation of cosplayers now!
Who can take part in Teenage Cosplay 2011?
Contestants must be between 15 and 23 years old (Born in years 1988-1996). You can take part as a Group (not more than 5 members) or Solo act in one of the two categories.
What are the categories?
1) Anime & Manga Category
2) Movie & Live Action Role Play Category
How to register?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
• NRIC No.
• Contact No.
• Stage Name
• State Anime & Manga Category OR Movie & Live Action Role Play Category
• State Group OR Solo
• Character (E.g: Pikachu from Pokemon)
• Picture of you in cosplay
We will send a confirmation email to you after we receive your registration. Please email to email@example.com if you have not hear from us.
When is the closing date for registration?
May 31, 2011
What are the judging stages?
Stage 1 - Preliminary Voting Round: Apr 15 to Jun 6, 2011
Stage 2 - Qualifying Round: in the month of June
Stage 3 - Finals: in the month of September
What do I have to do for the Preliminary Voting Round?
Your cosplay picture will be uploaded to www.teenage.com.sg. You have to gather as many ‘Likes’ on the website to advance to the Qualifying Rounds. The number of ‘Likes’ will constitute 40% of the total score.
Judging Criteria for the Preliminary Round
Judges’ decisions will make for 60% of the total score. Contestants’ cosplay pictures will be judged based on the following:
• Costume & Character Accuracy
• Costume Workmanship
When will I know if I advance to the Qualifying Round?
Shortlisted contestants will be notified by Jun 8, 2011 to attend the Qualifying Rounds in June.
For more enquiries, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions:
• The organiser reserves the right to reject entries that are deemed inappropriate or do not fit the description of a cosplay.
• Submitted cosplay photos must be of the contestants themselves. Any misuse of other cosplayers’ photos will result in immediate disqualification.
• Use of script, macro or any automated system to vote or with the intent to impair the integrity of the voting process is prohibited. In any event of suspected spam votes, the final number of votes will be regulated after voting has closed.