View Single Post
Unread 04-24-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
ani-mia

Looking for a Photographer - ongoing - Seattle, WA

I just moved to Seattle which means that I no longer have a photographer for my current cosplays. I am looking for a new permanent photographer to work with in the Seattle area who would like to add a range of new photos to their portfolio.

What I bring: full costumes ready to go, professional model with 8 years of modeling experience, intermediate level hair and makeup skills, 5 years of experience as a production manager for a photography studio so I'm really good at scene ideas and set-up.

What I need: a creative photographer who knows how to work with professional cosplayers and would like to work towards the mutual goal of getting pictures in the cosplay.com showcase or in professional cosplay publications.

I am constantly working on new costumes to be photographed so I would like to form a professional, on-going relationship with my photographer. This is a great opportunity for both of us to add some spectacular shots to our portfolios.

Please PM me if you are interested with links to some of your work (preferably cosplay photographs) or I can give you my email to send some samples. In return, I can send you some of my modeling pictures so you can get an idea of my modeling style (though I am very versatile).

Please Keep in Mind I'm not looking for a photographer wanting to charge an arm and a leg for each photo session. I put a great deal of time and money into my cosplays in order to produce extraordinary shoots as I'm sure you do the same with your photographs. This would be a mutually beneficial business arrangement the details of which can be ironed out before the first shoot.

I hope to work with you soon...

Ani-Mia
ani-mia is offline   Reply With Quote