I'm Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky☆Milky View Post
Name of Merchant - FANTASY SHEEP
Website - http://stores.ebay.com/FANTASY-SHEEP-COSWIG-LAND
Item purchased (please include quantity) - One Vanille wig
Links to picture(s) of your received item - click
Timeline (how long your order took to process) - about 2 months
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments. - I ordered the wig December 26th, it shipped the 31st. I received an email confirmation, with a blank space where a tracking number should have been. I emailed her about it, but no response. I waited until about the beginning of February and that was when she finally responded (after abour 4 or 5 emails - she only ever responded to the ebay claim) I got my money back hassle free. The wig actually arrived while I was at Katsucon. The wig itself is good quality,but the color is way off from the photo on both her ebay and taobao accounts.
Final Grade: C
^If I'm allowed to make a note on that...

Fantasy Sheep's email account has a weird spam filter. So some email addresses go right to their spam box. They weren't trying to ignore you or anything at all, your email probably just got spam filtered. I think this happens with all Hotmail accounts and some yahoo ones. I could be wrong on the specifics, though.

This is a known problem. They usually do respond within a day or two to emails, and are very helpful. As long as you don't get stuck with their spam filter xDD;;

~Cure deviantART Tumblr Fan Page~

Vote for me at the Otaku House costume contest!!
Axelai is offline   Reply With Quote