View Single Post
Unread 05-03-2011, 09:24 AM   #9
Ani_BEE
Black Magic Woman

I will definitely putting all my funds into that for that year. I'll be re-wearing costumes for everything else that year. lol

I've been putting Queen Isabella from The Fountain off, but know I can seriously do some fabric hunt for the harder to find textile for her (particularly the earthy upper sleeve flower pattern that has alluded me) and yeah the wig. O__o Unless I see something else that catches my eye like the Red Queen did (and promptly shoved Isabella to the side).

Considering I have one (and will only have one) BJ Doll I should strive to enter the Doll contest for costumes. Damn thing was expensive enough as much as I love her.

$65 is what FanExpo will be for a full 4 days probably at the door so I don't feel like it too out of the ball part. I'm curious as to where it will be held. I would love it to in the down town core so that we want walk the streets and "freak" people out. That's one of the things I do enjoy about FanExpo.

Alrighty I started a rooms and ride request page here.
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=335897

FanEXPO
Regina ~ Once Upon a Time(Fri)
Madeline Hatter ~ Ever After High (Sat)

Future cosplays/cons:
Anime North, Otakuthon, FanEXPO '15
Nehelenia
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
My Wigs Mascot, Costumes (Humanity has Declined) & D.Gray-man Poker Cards Zori&Tabi from Japan

Arda & Shop.cosplay wig fiber swatch comparisons & Cosplay props tutorials and Makeup revies!

Last edited by Ani_BEE : 01-08-2014 at 10:58 AM.
Ani_BEE is offline   Reply With Quote