View Single Post
Unread 05-03-2011, 12:43 PM   #10
Rainbowgasm
fruity goodness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ani_BEE View Post
I will definitely putting all my funds into that for that year. I'll be re-wearing costumes for everything else that year. lol

I've been putting Queen Isabella from The Fountain off, but know I can seriously do some fabric hunt for the harder to find textile for her (particularly the earthy upper sleeve flower pattern that has alluded me) and yeah the wig. O__o Unless I see something else that catches my eye like the Red Queen did (and promptly shoved Isabella to the side).

Considering I have one (and will only have one) BJ Doll I should strive to enter the Doll contest for costumes. Damn thing was expensive enough as much as I love her.

$65 is what FanExpo will be for a full 4 days probably at the door so I don't feel like it too out of the ball part. I'm curious as to where it will be held. I would love it to in the down town core so that we want walk the streets and "freak" people out. That's one of the things I do enjoy about FanExpo.
$65 for FanExpo??? You're talking basic passes right? it was $80 for THREE days deluxe... I'm picturing them jacking it up to at LEAST $90 if not $100 >.<

but this sounds really interesting... we'll talk and think about this over the next few years... how many days is it usually and when exactly?
Battler Ushiromiya from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
Rainbowgasm is offline   Reply With Quote