View Single Post
Unread 05-04-2011, 07:39 AM   #2045
Lelana
Lelana

Name of Commissioner: DreamAngels
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.dream-angels.net/
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.):
Rinoa Heartilly (Final Fantasy VIII), I only ordered the knit fabric for her duster because they have the best you can find.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item:
here's the fabric http://www.dream-angels.net/delrinoa/fabric.jpg
Timeline (how long your order took to process):
First contacted on the 14th of February, fabric was paid on the 17th of February. It would be shipped on the first Tuesday following that date. They told me the shipping would normally take two to three weeks. Up to the payment of the fabric, communication was great. If I sent a mail, I got an answer the same day. However, it's the 4th of May and I still haven't got my fabric.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
Great communication up till the payment of the invoice. After four weeks I hadn't received my parcel yet. I contacted them asking for a tracking ID and if there were any issues I should know of. I only got an auto response and no answers. In the meantime I've contacted them five times already and I still haven't got an answer (just the auto-response mail). Paypal doesn't cover my purchase anymore (stupid of me to wait so long) and the fabric was quite expensive (125 USD for two yards of fabric). Yesterday I checked my paypal again and now it says 'recipient is unable to receive money'. Fortunately, I only need the fabric in October so I'm hoping it will arrive. I don't mind waiting but at least I would like to get some answers by mail.

Edit: 17/06/2011 and still no fabric and still no response. I guess they never shipped it or planned on shipping it. It's like they've disappeared. The bank will be giving back my money fortunately. I'm not buying from them again.
Final Grade: D

Last edited by Lelana : 06-17-2011 at 04:33 AM. Reason: up to date I never got my parcel and I asked a refund from my bank.
Lelana is offline   Reply With Quote