View Single Post
Unread 05-08-2011, 04:39 PM   #2050
Axelai
I'm Awesome

Name of Commissioner Fantasy Sheep

Website/C.com gallery eBay TaoBao

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Prussia from Hetalia wig

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item

Brand new, unbrushed, out of the bag.

Brushed out and trimmed.

Timeline (how long your order took to process) First emailed on 4/23, emailed back with price on 4/25, paid 4/28, got tracking number 5/3, arrived 5/7.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.

Pros: Holy crap, that was fast shipping! My last order took ten days to get here. This one took 9 days. Dear lord they ship fast.

The wig was a bit darker in color than the pictures, but thats fine. The style is lovely. The fibers are MUCH softer than the other wig I bought from them awhile back, so thats nice. It photographs great, and looks like real hair~! Love it to death.

Cons: Right out of the bag, the back of the wig was too long and stringy. Sadly, I didn't have a hairbrush with me when I got it (as I picked it up on the way to the gathering), so a lot of pictures look hella derp for the back of the wig. Though this is no longer a problem after brushing it out and trimming the back a teensy bit.

Comments: I have a small head, and this wig looks a teensy bit... big on me. But most wigs do @ n @;;

Also, I bought this off TaoBao. AKA I sent Fantasy Sheep an email, they emailed me back a price, then I directly sent them the money on Paypal. So it was entirely informal way of buying it. It cost me $32.65. Not bad at all for such a beautiful wig <3

Final Grade: A

It'd be an A+ if it weren't for the back needing to be trimmed.

~Cure deviantART Tumblr Fan Page~

Vote for me at the Otaku House costume contest!!

Last edited by Axelai : 05-08-2011 at 05:25 PM.
Axelai is offline   Reply With Quote