View Single Post
Unread 05-15-2011, 04:46 AM   #2060
HareyuNanami
Princess of Dreams :3

Name of Commissioner MoeMall

Website/C.com gallery http://myworld.ebay.com/moemall_cosplay

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Gumi Megpoid WIG

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/353088/

Timeline (how long your order took to process) Ordered it April 26th, received it May 14th, right before the expected deadline

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.

Pros: I have ordered from China before and it took a good 2 months for it to arrive, but when I emailed this company I was rather worried they would either A) steal my money, B) Not be the right wig, or C) Not come in time. I emailed them saying I needed the wig before May 25th and they promised that it would be in before the dead line. And it did! I got it in the mail today, and the wig is beautiful! The fibers are high quality (really nice to the touch), the waves I needed for the back stay, and there is nothing wrong with the wig, wonderful prices, good communication, and really quick shipping, definitely recommend!

Cons: The wig was a slight shade off of the Green in the picture, but other than that it is still a really lovely wig

Comments: In total the wig coast me $32.00 with the shipping, I cant get over how much I love this wig! =D I cant wait to wear it to Anime North this year, it will really complete my Gumi cosplay, I feel sad that I have to cover the back with my hoodie because the wig at the back is so pretty and well styled. Will DEFINITELY buy from them again.

Final Grade: A

Would be a A+ but the colouring is off just a bit, but other than that I am happy =D

Cosplay List!

Convention List
CON-G 2014
Costume Con Toronto 2014
Anime North 2014
FanExpo 2014

My Youtube

Last edited by HareyuNanami : 01-12-2012 at 03:42 PM.
HareyuNanami is offline   Reply With Quote