View Single Post
Unread 05-15-2011, 04:46 AM   #2060
Princess of Dreams :3
Name of Commissioner MoeMall

Website/ gallery

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Gumi Megpoid WIG

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item

Timeline (how long your order took to process) Ordered it April 26th, received it May 14th, right before the expected deadline

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.

Pros: I have ordered from China before and it took a good 2 months for it to arrive, but when I emailed this company I was rather worried they would either A) steal my money, B) Not be the right wig, or C) Not come in time. I emailed them saying I needed the wig before May 25th and they promised that it would be in before the dead line. And it did! I got it in the mail today, and the wig is beautiful! The fibers are high quality (really nice to the touch), the waves I needed for the back stay, and there is nothing wrong with the wig, wonderful prices, good communication, and really quick shipping, definitely recommend!

Cons: The wig was a slight shade off of the Green in the picture, but other than that it is still a really lovely wig

Comments: In total the wig coast me $32.00 with the shipping, I cant get over how much I love this wig! =D I cant wait to wear it to Anime North this year, it will really complete my Gumi cosplay, I feel sad that I have to cover the back with my hoodie because the wig at the back is so pretty and well styled. Will DEFINITELY buy from them again.

Final Grade: A

Would be a A+ but the colouring is off just a bit, but other than that I am happy =D

Cosplay List!

Convention List
CON-G 2014
Costume Con Toronto 2014
Anime North 2014
FanExpo 2014

My Youtube

Last edited by HareyuNanami : 01-12-2012 at 03:42 PM.