View Single Post
Unread 06-07-2011, 09:42 PM   #6
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Yeah, I figured a small sleeper or those screw-in flat-back earrings would work to not snag on anything. My prosthetic elf ears are hollow inside, so it's more of a positioning trick than anything. Heck, if careful you can add a piercing-hole, but you need to be super precise when you line it up...
And I'd get either a pentacle with the waxing and waning crescent moons beside it (that's most likely) OR, a pentacle with a snake for the circle. Certainly something with a pentacle. And probably around my back bra-strap. Fairly private, but not invisible if I want to show it.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote