View Single Post
Unread 06-09-2011, 04:28 PM   #2095
Rexluna
Morrigan Disapproves

Name of Commissioner Kiss-My-Cosplay
Website/C.com gallery Cosplay.com, DeviantArt
Character commissioned and series/video game: Lucrecia from Dirge of Cerberus (Wig)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: There are none since I received none and the item was never finished (if it was ever started at all).
Timeline (how long your order took to process) I sent her money around December 27th (after telling her about what I wanted a while before Christmas). The convention I needed it for was at the very end of May (Fanime). I wanted it done around April, just so I could have it in advance.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:
Pros: She was nice at first, and she told me (before I even agreed to paying her and also after it turned out that the wig wouldn't be done in time) that she would refund me the money I paid her if I didn't like it.
Cons:That whole refund thing? Still hasn't happened. I have sent her links to my paypal account multiple times and she has yet to pay me back and has stopped responding to me. Know why I need the refund? Because it was never finished. On January 21st, she said it would be done in a week or two. A month later, I contacted her again (she was never the one to contact me first) and I asked for photos. She said she'd send some son (never did) and that the wig was giving her trouble and she was going in for surgery and had been in a car accident (from what I can tell, I think this is true). March 30th, she offered a refund and I was trying to look for another commissioner. On April 11th, she told me to set up the paypal and that she'd have it within a week. That's the last I've heard from her, and I've sent her links on Cosplay.com, email reminders from paypal, and I'm about to start spamming her DA.
Final Grade: F-, and apparently she does commissions for things like plushies and photoshop. I wouldn't take commissions from her for ANYTHING