View Single Post
Unread 06-15-2011, 11:58 AM   #2099
LadyNightfall

Name of Commissioner: CapsuleCorp

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.strangelandcostumes.com/

Character commissioned and series/video game:
Jessica Rabbit from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" The commission was for the dress only. The gloves, shoes, etc. were bought from ebay/store.

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: None currently. I will add a link when my pictures are uploaded.

Timeline (how long your order took to process): From late March until June 8th. It probably would have been faster, but I had a computer virus for several weeks, and was unable to respond to her emails. This, in turn, delayed progress on the dress.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: This was my first time ever hiring a commissioner, and CapsuleCorp made this an absolutely fantastic experience! She was very professional and extremely friendly the entire time! There were some complications on my part, and never once did she lose her cool. She took everything in stride and always had an awesome attitude. After agreeing to make the dress, she typed up a contract for both of us to sign, which I find as a good sign when commissioning a project. She was always very quick to answer my emails (within a day's time). To make sure the dress would fit properly, she made a muslin mockup and shipped it to me, along with detailed instructions on how to adjust it (if needed). Even with a last-minute time crunch, she managed to complete the dress and get it to me before I left for the con. The dress is beautiful! I love it! I'm trying to think of any cons, but there honestly are NONE!

Final Grade: A+++++
She's my go-to commissioner from now on! I would recommend her to anyone!

Last edited by LadyNightfall : 06-20-2011 at 10:41 PM.
LadyNightfall is offline   Reply With Quote