View Single Post
Unread 06-28-2011, 10:03 AM   #9
Mesoian
I Can't Be Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaymin770 View Post
Okay! Thank you all!
I think if they ever come to Seattle, I'll just wear a Vocaloid T-shirt, some shorts, and my sneakers. That should be comfortable enough
...A word of fashion consciousness, and quoting the words of the great Jeremy Piven, "Do you really wanna be the guy who goes to the concert wearing the t-shirt of the band that's playing?"

Don't be that guy.

Other than that, it depends on what the concert is but over all, dress for comfort. The last 2 concerts I went to (Mos Def and Aesop Rock), there were girls who decided to wear designer outfits in a venue that only sort of fits 500. They ended up overheating and had to be carried out before the show was over.

Be comfortable, look good, and aim to have as much fun as possible.

Oh, and wear comfortable shoes. It's gotten to the point where I don't want to stand for 3 hours before the opening band even starts tuning because you have a great position, but it really sucks if you decide to wear something like timbs or shitkickers (or, in the case of the opposite gender, heels or platforms or shelltoes). Sneakers, a good pair of running shoes, something that you can stand in for a long amount of time.

~Well If It Ain't Finally a Question That's Worth Answering~
Mesoian is offline   Reply With Quote