View Single Post
Unread 07-07-2011, 11:10 AM   #1
moji_keke

Costume site review: Cosplaystore.biz

At first when I saw Cosplaystore.biz, it looked kinda... suspicious? I suspected I'd have alot of problems but went ahead and ordered anyway because of the supposedly speedy processing and shipping. It was delivered today and I am incredibly impressed. I bought the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Tsuruya dress.

http://cosplaystore.biz/melancholy-o...011-p-820.html

It's a nice satin dress with a simple cotton apron. Nothing fancy but sewn very well. I couldn't find any life-changing defects. One problem was some extra material behind the apron top, which is there for support. It's barely noticable. Second problem was the zipper doesnt zip all the way on the turtleneck, but that's easily fixable with a safety pin. Besides that, the shipping is to die for. It only took them about eight days to process, (three days of waiting because I forgot to give them my phone number, my fault.), and was shipped in about three days from China. Great customer service and quick processing and shipping. I'm definately shopping from this little unknown cosplay store again!

Upcoming Cosplays

Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki), Mayu (Vocaloid), Jinx (Teen Titans)

Future Conventions
Nekocon, Katsucon

My cosplay instagram is lacelionettecosplay. I love meeting new buddies so if you follow me and I will follow back~

Last edited by moji_keke : 07-07-2011 at 11:14 AM.
moji_keke is offline   Reply With Quote