View Single Post
Unread 07-07-2011, 03:47 PM   #2124
Stina006
Even in darkness...

Name of Commissioner: Cosplaymagic.com
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplaymagic.com/fullmeta...d-cosplay.html it looks better than this picture.
Wig: http://www.cosplaymagic.com/fualliyaocow.html the wig was $10 off when i ordered it with the costume! How nice.
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.)
It was Greedling from Fullmetal Alchemist, i ordered it for my friend who lacks a computer. I commissioned the whole outfit and the styled wig.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: It's perfect, It looks like it could fit him snuggly: not too tight looking, but not too huge either.
Timeline (how long your order took to process): I ordered it June 27th, and received it July 7th. They started making it on the 30th, and shipped it on the 5th. They said it would take 3-4 weeks...but it arrived at my home today : ) I was VERY happy with that!
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:
Pros: They followed my request perfectly. I asked if the costume could be black-because in the picture it's gray for some reason- and the shirt sleeveless. The fabric looks and feels very nice! In fact, the big coat/jacket looks like something a successful business man would wear. It also doesn't feel like it would be too hot to walk around in, considering it's BLACK. The wig also looks exactly as it does in it's picture. They did an excellent job of re-creating Greedling's hair. I was quiet impressed.
Cons: NONE. At all. The seller was quick in contacting me, I got a tracking number right away, and I got my costume right away with no visible problems.
Comments: I'm very happy with this. Seeing the mixed reviews I was a little worried, but that changed when i saw this costume. *I'm not a seamstress* But looking closer at it, the edges are really very sturdy feeling. It's not frayed anywhere so it looks like it will last a long, long time.
Final Grade: A+, everything you buy from that place you get EXACTLY what's in the picture. I'm most definitely going to recommend them to anyone who asks!
Edward Elric-Fullmetal Alchemist

Planned~
North Italy-Hetalia
Link-Oracle of Seasons/Oracle of Ages ver.- The Legend of Zelda
Super Sailor Chibi Moon- Sailor Moon

Last edited by Stina006 : 07-08-2011 at 07:22 PM. Reason: He put the cosplay on
Stina006 is offline   Reply With Quote