View Single Post
Unread 07-13-2011, 06:35 PM   #2135
Kobanya

Name of Commissioner: Loserrific Commissions
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/15147/
Character commissioned and series/video game: Fang FF13-Boots, Wig, & Stencil
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Got a few pictures of the wig, but there's no point in showing them.
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Paid the deposit on Feb 2 '11. She missed my first deadline and my second of July 8 '11.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: At first things were going well, we were communicating fine, but then everything went downhill. She claimed she had a "family emergency" in Texas, which she could have and said she would get it done before my original deadline of June 15ish. Needless to say she didn't and I didn't have a cosplay to wear to my convention.

Argued with her about that, she promised me a discount and I gave her a new deadline of July 8th. She said she would be able to make that and sent me updated pictures of the wig, but after the 7th of July she dropped off the face of the planet again. Unfortunately thanks to how long it's been, I can't even get my cash back. Ugh. So basically NEVER order from her. Plus she changed emails (my paranoia is telling me she did it to avoid people she hadn't sent their stuff to, but who knows?)
Final Grade: F (I'd give a double F minus, but that's not an option. :/)
Kobanya is offline   Reply With Quote