View Single Post
Unread 07-15-2011, 05:02 PM   #2
I actually just finished my Captain Jack costume. I had the jacket made for me so good thing you have yours alreayd cause I can't help there. Also if you wanted some RAF buttons I know ebay usually have Kings Crown buttons and sometimes you can get a large lot for a decent cost. Also I can't look at images here at work so I will check them out when I get home.

As far as the Time Vortex Manipulator goes I acutally bought mine. There was a Dr Who toy one that was released in the UK and I bought it off a UK collector... I know I saw a thread somewhere (not here I think) about someone who built one... let me see if I can find it.

I am not sure if this thread will help as I didn't read past the first couple pages and saw some diagrams and chatter about making it

Maybe you can find one of the toy ones they made but they seem to be getting harder to find. Worst case take a lot of pictures of it to a leather worker and have that part made and try and build the center piece?

Sorry I am not that helpful! I did take the easy way out after all.
If David Tennant ever asked me to run away with him I would. I do not think I could ever say no to that man!

Captain Jack Harkness (Torchwood/Dr Who):100% Saturday and Sunday
Victor "Sully" Sullivan (Uncharted):100% Friday and Monday
SaskWhovian is offline   Reply With Quote