View Single Post
Unread 07-24-2011, 07:43 AM   #2146
Gemelli

Name of Commissioner Fan Plus Friend
Website/C.com gallery http://www.fan-store.net/
Character commissioned and series/video game Furude Hanyuu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (whole costumem including the horns)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item http://www.cosplay.com/costume/386604/
Timeline (how long your order took to process) I've first sent an email with a question on May 15 and received an answer the next day. I ordered my costume on June 7. About a month later, on July 5, the costume had been shipped. On July 8, I received the costume via ups. So excluding the prior mail contact, about a month including shipping and the time it took to make it. This is accurate with what they told me, so.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments. I'm very satisfied with this costume. I got exactly what I asked for.

Pros:
- Very communicative. I received a fast reply to my question and they kept me up to date on the status of the costume (when it was shipped, etc.).
- Their website is very easy to navigate.
- The costume itself looks exactly like the image, so what you see is what you get. Everything was included and well-made.
- They also took into account my measurements as I had specifically requested bigger sleeves than what was shown on the picture. The rest fits well too.
- Very fast shipping! I was pleasantly surprised.

Cons:
- Unfortunately, the sleeves keep sliding off whenever I make the slightest movement, so they are slightly too big. This may have been an error with the measurements I have provided -- I haven't checked or anything. Still looking around for a way to fix this, but it's not something
- The tying of the hakama is a bit strange...it's with velcro, and the sash is separate. Not something I'd really worry about though.
- The horns were attached to a hairband thingy, but it was really visible with my lavender coloured with and they kept...flapping. I sewed the horns to the wig myself, though, and I won't penalize them for this.

Final Grade: A
I'd definitely order from them again.

Last edited by Gemelli : 02-07-2013 at 09:57 AM.
Gemelli is offline   Reply With Quote