View Single Post
Unread 07-29-2011, 06:31 PM   #2158
themomma

Loserific Commissions/Ashli Pingry

Name of Commissioner: Loserific Commissions, aka Ashli Pingry, aka PrettyPleaseCommissions

Website/C.com gallery: Loserific Commission.
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) TWO Costumes for my two teens-two from Sailor Moon.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item
Timeline (how long your order took to process) NEVER RECEIVED IT

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments. No Pros. On Cons. And she is a CON, as in con artist. Reading others comments, it seems she scammed at least four other people in recent months. Took money, promised to deliver, did not deliver costumes, promised refund and did not deliver refund. She committed fraud is what she did. Paypal granted me a partial refund, but I'm still waiting on receiving more than $200 from her.

Sad thing is she contacted my kids and promised to deliver these costumes. It was for their very first Akon in Dallas. It's one thing to steal from an adult, it's another thing to steal kids' hard earned baby-sitting money and then continuously lie to them.

Final Grade: F. Don't trust her. Read the other posts. She's a thief. Stay away from her. She's done in this business anyway. She'll never recover, not after this.
themomma is offline   Reply With Quote