View Single Post
Unread 07-30-2011, 01:01 PM   #2161
themomma

Loserific Commissions/Ashli Pingry

Name of Commissioner: Loserific Commissions aka Ashli Pingry aka prettypleasecostumes.
ALTHOUGH, she's attempting to change her website/business name.

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/15147/

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Two costumes: Sailor Venus and Sailor Jupiter, two full costumes.

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item-never received.

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Started order in late March for Akon Dallas, costumes were to be done by May 31st. Never received!!!
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.

Pros-None really. Like other postings about Ashil, in the beginning, she seemed nice and corresponded well. Then...all down hill.

Cons-Never received costumes. Bad communication. She lied numerous times saying the costumes were in the mail. She had pathetic excuses-family emergency, boyfriend lost his job, etc...all excuses made long after the costumes should have arrived. I did receive a partial refund from Paypal when Paypal ruled against her, but I'm still waiting to receive more than $200. Paid Ashli $430. In her last correspondence to me, she stated she felt she was entitled to keep the money since she worked on the costumes. So, I'm out over $200 and no costumes.

It seems she conned a bunch of people in recent months. I know she attended some Convention in early July. What I believe she did was take money from me and others, use it to make costumes that she sold at the Convention.

She needs to refund me the remaining amount or at least send me one of the two costumes I ordered and paid for.

I see she's getting trashed all over the internet. She needs to make an attempt to repay those she stole from to attempt to save her image.

What's really sad about this, these costumes were for my young teens who saved and did chores and babysitting to raise the $430 needed. So, she lied to my kids and stole from them.

Final Grade: F. I wish there was a lower grade. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PERSON. She lies and she steals and she feels entitled to do so.
themomma is offline   Reply With Quote