View Single Post
Unread 08-01-2011, 08:11 AM   #3759
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Otakon was this past weekend, so my bros and I celebrated by once again not going, mocking those who did via twitter and text, and having our annual drunkan fightan game tourney. Since MvC2 was retired last year, we ran emulated versions of X-Men: Children of the Atom and X-men vs. Street Fighter, and then MvC3, with penalities such as playing with one of those big collars you put around your dogs when dont want them licking their stitches, or taking a shot everytime you get hit with a super or hyper combo. Good times.

I also played some more Catherine, and I think I'm on either chapter 6 or 7. I'm playing it on easy as well, and completely unaware of any spoilers for the game, which is how I want to keep it until I at least beat it once.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote